Sunday, September 18, 2011

Favorite Blog/Website

One of my favorite blogs is http://thepioneerwoman.com/ it's written by a woman named Ree Drummond. She basically blogs her favorite recipes and about her life and in my opinion she is a very comical writer. Since I like to cook and bake I enjoy reading her recipes and I like reading about her life because she lives on a cattle ranch in Oklahoma which I feel is so different from my life. Basically I just like the point of her story. When she was younger she lived in Los Angeles and planned to move to Chicago to become a lawyer. However she met a cowboy and the rest is history. I like that her story basically teaches us that we can plan our lives as much as we want but what is meant to happen will happen.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! This reminds me of how often we keep the Food Network on at my apartment (even though I hate cooking lol).

    ReplyDelete