Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Technology in the Classroom

I have used wikipedia and youtube to assist me in my learning for school. I think technology in the classroom is a good thing, but because a lot of it is new, it takes a while to get used to learning that way. However when using technology it does seem we are able to get information faster.

4 comments:

  1. I agree, It takes some time to get used to that. We see the new technologies pretty much every day. And this process is endless. I am really curious how the learning process is going to look like in 15 or 20 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also use wikipedia for school. Normally I use it when I am having difficulty with homework or want to get some background information on a topic I am about to write about

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be careful with wikipedia because it can have false information on it because anyone can edit the pages.

    ReplyDelete